The admit cards for the airmen recruitment examination were released by the Indian Air Force‘s central airmen selection board on Wednesday, 27 February 2019. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website: airmenselection.cdac.in.
Alternatively, candidates can download their admit cards through the direct link.
The admit cards will also be sent to the candidates’ registered e-Mail IDs and the intimation on the same will be sent to their registered mobile numbers, according to the details available on the website.
In case of any query, candidates can send an e-mail to or call on 020- 25503105/106 from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am and 1 pm & 2 pm and 5 pm.
How to Download IAF Airmen Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website: airmenselection.cdac.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘IAF airmen recruitment admit card’ link
- You will be redirected to a new webpage
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth in the given fields, and then click on the ‘submit’ tab
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download your Admit Card, save a copy and also take a printout for future reference
Enrolment in IAF: Age Limit
For candidates who appeared in Selection Tests conducted on or after 1 April 2013, the maximum age limit for enrolment in Gp X (Tech) and Gp Y Trades is 21.
For Gp X (Education Instructors) Trade, it is 25 years if the candidate is a graduate and 28 years if someone is a post-graduate.
For Gp Y(Musicians), the age limit is 25 years and for serving NCs(E) of the IAF, it is 29 years.